‘AI and ML – Enablers for Beyond 5G Networks’, is the title of the latest 5GPPP white paper with contributions from up to 20 5GPPP projects, inclusing 5G-CLARITY!
5G-CLARITY’s Daniel Camps Mur and Mir Ghoraishi are among co-editors, and 5G-CLARITY project results onthe use of AI/ML methods in:
- Resource allocation for Service Function Chaining
- Near Real-Time Traffic Steering on enhanced ATSSS
- Radio Resource Provisioning in Multi-Technology RAN
- RAN slicing in Multi-Tenant Networks
- LoS/NLoS Discrimination for Enhanced Localization
are discussed in this very useful document. The docuemnt can be downloaded here: https://5g-ppp.eu/white-papers/